Have you ever felt like your dreams were TOO big? Yea, I know the feeling. Honestly, If you told me a year ago that I would be where I am today then I would have never believed you. However, if you were to tell me where I might be in a year from now, then I might just believe you. What changed? Seeing is believing – that’s what. I had to witness what I was truly capable of to say that I can accomplish ANYTHING I put my mind to and the same applies to you.
So fitting to this post, I thought I would list some of the things that I NEVER thought I could accomplish but I did and PLEEEASE feel free to do the same by commenting on this post. I’d love for us all to inspire each other and look to each other for some source of motivation because I am sure there are some of us that just need a little push in the right direction.
- I never thought I could run marathons.
- I never thought I could do public speaking.
- I never thought I would be good at makeup.
- I never thought I would move out of my moms house so young and be independent.
- I never thought I would be as dedicated to gym and fitness as I currently am.
- I never thought I would be in magazines.
- I never thought I could have the courage to break up with a toxic friend.
- I never thought I would still be alive after pranking my mom so much! haha
Topshop top & pants | Steve Madden heels | Ray-Ban sunnies
Lisa Gabriel Photography (book here)
Lindy Lins Makeup (book here)
WATCH MY NEW VLOG