Hisense has just dropped this new android smartphone in South Africa. The Hisense Elegance is truly the ultimate accessory and I am so so excited to tell you a little bit more about this device. As some of you may have seen, I attended their amazing launch in Johannesburg a few weeks ago where we were briefed on these new smartphones and I was pleasantly surprised at how innovative and consumer friendly they are. I couldn’t wait to unbox it and try it out for myself and I found myself reaching for it when I wanted to take a selfie or capture a moment. I’d also listen to music on my frequent strolls on the Seapoint promenade. It looks sexy and sleek and definitely goes with any outfit of mine.
Some cool features:
- This phone is 4G enabled which is amazing for me because I am constantly loading videos and pictures on my social media sites so this device makes it a bit more pleasant.
- It also has a sandblasted aluminium design which just means that although this device is lightweight and sleek, it is also strong and durable.
- One my fave features is that it has fingerprint recognition conveniently located at the back of the device which is so practical. It unlocks in under a second and caters up to five different fingers.
- I also love that it has a data saving mode feature which allows you to save 50% of your data whilst not compromising the quality of the video – that’s amazing! You really are getting the best of both worlds.
- It has a 5.5-inch full HD display that exhibits 400 pixels per inch. In other words, it’s super clear!
- It has amazing camera quality and as a blogger, that is always super important. It has a 13MP camera on the back and a 5MP camera in the front with a 0.1 millisecond shutter speed. Do you have any idea how fast that is!
- It comes with different modes such as beauty, night and professional as well as HDR modes. How Innovative?
- It has 32GB storage on board and 3GB of RAM and if this is not enough, then this device does have a microSD slot that can cater for up to 128GB of additional memory. This SD slot can also be used to store an additional SIM slot.
- The battery on this phone is amazing and I find that I don’t have to charge it twice throughout the day and is equipped with battery saving mode. When the phone hits 15% then the phone automatically closes any unnecessary applications.
I could go on and on but I thought I’d leave you with some of the key features that I have grown to absolutely love!
How to Enter:
- Post a picture of yourself on Instagram with your favourite accessory and include the hashtags #UltimateAccessory #UltimateElegance #BirdlineElegance and also include the Hisense Instagram handle – @HisenseSA
- Follow @HisenseSA on Instagram.
- The winner will be announced on Thursday the 17th of November at 7am and the phone will be sent to you.
It’s as simple as that! Goodluck!
CONGRATS TO @NATURAL_INDIGO !
P.S. Some of you may have been confused as you did not see the notice announcing that the winner will be announced on the 17th at 7am. I do apologize.